Saturday, September 4, 2010

News from Down Under





We have started our trip around the entire continent of Australia! Sydney yesterday was kind of gloomy, but ended up being a nice day. Today at sea, tomorrow in Brisbane.

Stopped watching the news after all the pictures of Christchurch, New Zealand in rubble. What an amazingly beautiful city. It saddens me to think that this gorgeous town is crumbling. Thank goodness no one was killed! We are thinking of you, New Zealand!

Been working on my plays, and they are coming along really well. I am excited to have them read out loud, and maybe even finally performed!

Can't say for sure what I am going to do tomorrow in Brisbane, other than probably take the water taxi to the park and see what kind of toruble me and my camera can get into.

Attached are some pics of the past few ports I have been in.

Okay, i am not bored, but I have made it through two seasons of Bones, the first season of Dexter, and the first season of Pushing Daisies. Working on The Mentalist now, followed by season two of Desperate Housewives.

No comments:

Post a Comment