Monday, September 13, 2010

Waste of a day...

Broome, Australia. Because of port regulations, the ship had to disembark passengers from the gangway right onto the buses. This took 6 HOURS! We arrived late, around 12:30pm, and by the time the ship was clear for crew, it was already getting dark, and 6pm. Got into "town" around 6:30, and needless to say, everything was closed. Found one store selling hemp and hemp products, and strangely, patches and pins. Got a patch and a pin, avoiding the hemp and hemp products. Saw some HUGE bats flying around. Watched Bryant eat his fish and chips. Got back to the ship by 7:45. What a fun day. Next time, I am getting on a tour so I can see it during the daytime hours.

Other news: I am entering some photos in a photo contest/exhibition-thing. I need to hear form you which photos are the most artistic and which ones should I enter for the show. I will post at least ten of them... please let me know which ones you think I should pick. Thanks! They are pictures from all around my travels thus far.

JMB

Oh, we are going to be in Bali tomorrow! Very excited. Better than Broome, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment