Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We Put the Count... in Country!

Opened our next show tonight. Man, talk about nerve-wracking! I think we only had one or two full rehearsals before we put it before an audience. They need to send this show to the bad show graveyard... But it went well, and the Aussies seemed to enjoy laughing and clapping with the cast of bumpkins bouncing around in front of them in scanty outfits. Go figure.

Things are going well. We are finally in US waters tomorrow. Honolulu, to be exact. I think we are all planning on going to Target or Wal-Mart. Don't ask. Anything that resembles civilization will be nice. Besides, I need a new toothbrush. I am hoping my mail gets to me tomorrow as well. We shall see. My phone will work, and I will be making oodles of phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment