Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Water Water Everywhere...




And not a drop to drink. And yes, the ship water makes me thirsty!

I made it to Australia! I am on the ship, after four long and gruelling days at sea. I am sitting in the crew mess hall, which smells like old fish and sterilization chemicals. Amazing to be able to log in in the middle of the ocean.

We are in Tonga today. It's 3am, and I just got out of another late night rehearsal. We ran Moments to Remember, and started to block out Shimmy. Words!!! Man, this sucks. I wish I could just plug myself in to the show and have it automatically be there.

Earlier tonight we started to work on Vogue from Tribute... okay, can you say this show is way outdated? Vogue? Really? Madonna? Hello! Update the show, ir get rid of it, folks. Can you tell I am cranky? No sleep and frustrated with all these words.

Okay, i don't want to waste much time chatting about just the bleah stuff. I want to post pictures.... my cabin, Sydney, stuff from out here so far. Enjoy and I will try to put more up later! More from Tonga!

The crane is for Peggy! Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! The photos are terrific and it was such a nice surprise to hear from you last night. I'm happy to hear you have your sea legs back ...add some zzzzzz's and you should be just fine. The mandatory hand wash is such a good idea; do you suppose the other lines are doing the same thing? Kitties are fine provided we give them catnip. We're starting to get stuff together to hit the beach on Saturday. Tonga, huh...what's the language there...Tonganese I bet. Love you...love the cabin photos...more later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a Tongan crane or an Australian crane.?? It is so hard to tell them apart. You nut.

    I just got out from under a week of Hellish politics and found your wonderful blogging. Boy, I miss you being a call away.

    I agree with you-Vogue? Might as well have the Macarena.

    Did you get to see Tonga at all or were you stuck singing songas all day. Sorry. Can't wait to talk to you again. From this side of the planet-I love you, Peggy

    ReplyDelete