Sunday, September 6, 2009

Holy Cow, Batman!


I can't believe I leave in 48 hours! Okay, practically. Tomorrow is our "presentation" the powers that be. Are we ready?

(insert long pause)

I dunno. I hope so. Do I feel prepared to get on the ship and open a show? Absolutely freaking not. Can we make it through the presentation? Probably. It will be good. It is 23 minutes long. I am nervous, but looking forward to it.

Paul went to the Kennedy Space Center today. mom and Dad went over to Merritt Island and did the Cocoa Beach thing. Peggy hung around at the Dixie. I had rehearsal.

Nicole and I got put into most of the rest of Shimmy. We got to the finale, and then we stopped. I guess I will learn the rest of that on the ship as well. Sigh.

I have so much work to do. I won't freak out, I won't freak out, I won't freak out.

Pray for me, man (tis).

1 comment:

  1. What good is prayer when you've got the poWahhhhh. Awrightee, I know God is important; even though i profess to be an atheist, when my ass gets saved, as it sometimes does, i thank Him; when I see a beautiful landscape, a sunset, the HGudson river shining with the glow of the afternoon sun, i say, "Thank God", 'cause i know who's responsible. So when i see you, hear the voice that is your heart, His gift to the rest of us, I say it too.

    ReplyDelete