Sunday, December 30, 2012

Does anyone read this any more?

It's my own fault for not being very consistent with this, but one of my resolutions for the new year is to keep this up and be a little more interesting than in the past year.  I don't know if I can do it, but putting it out there for all is one way to be held accountable for it, right?

So I ask this... if you have read this, please post something to let me know that this is not all in vain.  Otherwise, I may just give up. 

Talk soon!  Happy New Year to all!

J. Michael

2 comments:

  1. I READ IT!!! I DO I DO . . . . Happy New Year!!! as I know you are already celebrating in the new year . . . we're about 6 3/4 on an hour away!! But as with things you can't stop, it will happen.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it! I read it! Sometimes mr google wont take my info and I can't comment...but keep writing, please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete