Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Barbados Bug that bit me...



Has caused me to have a horrible allergic reaction, and made me break out into large itchy red blotches covering most of my body. This is horrible! I itch like crazy, and there isn't much I can do about it. Went to the onboard Doctor, who is really cool (handsome) and he said it was something planigiopolidia-itis, or some other big name I can't pronounce. Basically, an allergic reaction to a bug bite. Darned Barbados.

We open Save the Last Dance tonight. Should be good. One of my favorite shows. Dress rehearsal was pretty much a disaster, so the show should be awesome.

Went through the Panama Canal today. I think it was my eighth or ninth time, and I am still in awe over it.

Pics are of Curacao and the Canal. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment