Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ah! Capulco!





Fun and interesting day today. Didn't sleep too well last night, as I was up doing some writing of my new play, which is a good thing...

Today was Alissa's birthday, and the gang went to some bar/resort to drink and sun. I decided to go for a walk instead, and I am so glad I did. I saw some amazing things. Got to reuse my Spanish education and chatted with some of the locals, which was interesting trying to describe what a "patch" is. I am collecting patches this cruise, so I can put them on one of the Aussie sweatshirts I have. Thought it would be cool and somewhat inexpensive. And, no, they don't have "parchas" in Acapulco. No any that say Mexico or Acapulco on them anyway.

So, enjoy the pics. Interesting twist of fate happening on board here. One of the new headliners on board is Jack Walker, who was my second when i worked for Holland America. It is great to see him, and I am looking forwar dto seeing his show and finding out more about how he got to do what it is he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment