Friday, May 24, 2013

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid...

So the World Cruise has started, and let me tell you, what an adventure it is!  The crowd is...well... interesting.  To be honest, I have yet to meet a more rude and offensive bunch of people.  Nothing against the Aussies, as I do have several of them whom I adore completely, but this group is most annoying.  They think they are so entitled, and are so stuffy, it makes my blood boil.

In other news, Mom and I have not killed each other yet.  She has moved cabins three times already, and has now settled into my cabin as well.  Settled=taken over.  It is cramped, but we are getting along.  Together we almost caused an international incident, when she forgot to go through immigration in Sydney, although she did and they forgot to take one of her forms... ah, life is so exciting.

Shows are going well.  I'll be honest, it is nice having Mom out there to perform for.  She is always smiling, and the other kids in the cast enjoy her company as well.

Attached I hope are some pics for your enjoyment... they may be repeats from my Facebook page, but enjoy anyway.  These are from the first leg of our journey, from Hawaii to Brisbane.

Okay, it's not working... I'll try again later.

JMB

No comments:

Post a Comment