Friday, July 16, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

So, here's news! I am back in Cocoa, Florida, and back at the good ol' Dixie Motel! Better view this time, if you recall last year my view was of a white brick wall. This time, I have a view of the parking lot, and there are trees and a field there as well! Something to look at, at least!

Rehearsals are going well. Last year at this time I was totally a wreck. This time, things are going really well. My new leading lady is amazing, and the cast is great! Ross and Leanne are back for more torture, and now the contract, which was supposed to end in February, is now ending in MAY. May 25th, to be exact. Which is great when it comes to putting some finances away, but going to be a wreck on the ol' social life.

But, hey, a job is a job, and there are not many of us out there who can honestly say that they absolutely LOVE what it is that they do. I do, and will. Back to Australia and New Zealand, and I may even just have to jump out of a plane again! We will see...

Please stay tuned, as I will be posting more interesting (I hope) pics and all kinds of stuff.

I miss you guys already, and hope my Hamlet and Othello are doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a big, fat bon voyage with all the love an email can deliver.

    -mike

    ReplyDelete