Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Epcot here we come!!

Presentation is over.  The shows are learned.  Well, they have been TAUGHT.  I can't honestly say that I have learned them all yet.  I still have tons of words to memorize.

More on that later.  So my latest quandary was to decide whether or not to attend the Disney Parks today.   I have a lot of laundry to do, had food to get rid of, i.e. eat, and packing yet to do.  Taking an entire day at Disney seemed like a crazy idea.  I also have yet to finish a project that I started for a friend several months ago.  She is in Tampa, so it was supposed to be done while I was here, just across the state.

Anyhow, I finally put everything in perspective, and decided to go.  It is the International Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, and the last time I was in Epcot was when they first opened, I think in 1982 or something like that.  Who knows when I will be back, so Spinky and I are gonna go meet the mouse.

I took care of the Tampa project online and had it shipped to Lauren, I gave my extra food away to a family in the motel, and I got the letters written and envelopes addressed to the folks that needed them.  I don't fly until later in the afternoon on Friday, so I can get my check cashed before I leave, and if I get up at the butt-crack of dawn, I may even get the laundry done!

I am hoping that I can get some awesome photos taken to see if my creative eye is still attached.  I feel like since being home, I have not taken any good photos, nor have had the inspiration to do so.  Besides, Spinky deserves to see the world according to the world of cartoon characters.

Ah well.  I gotta be up early tomorrow, so I will keep this one short.

The presentation was awesome.  Not much more really to say.  I remembered the words to almost everything!  Hey Mambo is giving me issues.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment