Monday, November 2, 2009

So the flies...




You know how you see on TV those pictures of people in the outback or in Africa, and there are flies crawling around their faces? That is the flies of Australia. Those little buggers fly all over you and land in your nose, ears, and on your lips, of all places. They are just the slightest bit smaller than the house fly, but man, they are FORWARD! And you can't get rid of them! That was not fun. The flies. And the ants here are HUGE!!!

Icky flies.

Cool koalas. Cool Kangaroos and kookaburras. Cool black swans and peacocks.

The dinosaur graveyard was the ultimate!

2 comments:

  1. Meet me in the dinosaur graveyard at midnight. There's supposed to be a full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay Michael,
    If I know you you're hitting record shops, From my contacts in London and taipei. I know the following have been issued on CD
    ROCKY HORROR SHOW (2ND Second Australian Production))
    THE SOUND OF MUSIC - Third Australian Production
    NINE
    ANYTHING GOES Lincoln Center Version
    I've been going thriough my LP library and among the titles I've duped for are the Australian Casrs of:
    THE BOYFRIEND
    ANNIE
    GODSPEL
    THEY'RE PLAYING OUR SONG
    THE SOUND OF MUSIC 1961
    THE SOUND OF MUSIC 1983
    THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW

    I'm going to invest in a CD to CD duplicator next month which will making doing multiple copies much faster. I have approx. 3,000 LP's
    so if they is something you are looking for let me know

    Have fun, stay safe

    Gerry

    ReplyDelete