Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bora Bora Fauna and Flora




Bora Bora was beautiful. As you can see. Went on a tour of the island, and visited Bloody Mary's, apparently THE place to go on the island. I was underwhelmed, but I can see the allure.

Anyhow. The days are going faster and faster, and the next thing you know it, I will be at HOME!

Only three more weeks left! Then home to the family and the cats, and my FABULOUS niece, Gaby! (Who I hope will accept an "Uncle Date" with me when I return...)

Three sea days ahead, so I will not be posting anything. Be patient, and I will see you in a few days! Thanks for checking out my pictures, and look for a nice coffee table book in the next year or so. Maybe I should look into becoming a nature photographer if I grow up.




No comments:

Post a Comment