Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Been a while!

And now I am in Fremantle, or Freo as the locals call it. Had an amazing day today. Spent the morning with the amazing Jemma Newman, and we walked around to do pretty much nothing. It was nice to get off the ship, as it has been a while. British Invasion rehearsals are taking most of our time, and we are still doing shows as well. My track in BI is fun, but lots of tough music. Who knew Freddy Mercury was such an amazing songwriter! It is a trip to wear six inch heels and sing "Wild Thing". Unfortunately, there will probably not be any pics of that mess on line. Heehehe... we shall see.

Anyhow, I spent the rest of the day today wandering around Fremantle instead of going into Perth as was my original plan. I am now sitting in Little Creatures, having dinner with Jemma. I felt like I could splurge on a nice meal out since it will be the last for a while. We head to Bali next, and there is a bunch of sea days before then, and we probably won't be able to get off the ship in Bali.

So, I had an amazing day. Went to a bunch of churches, found a theatre that was having auditions for a play, watched a flock of wild parrots playing in the trees, and took tons of photos of doors for my momma! Here are some of the better pics of the day. It was one of those days where the light was just perfect, you know? It was time for a good day. Enjoy the pics. I am uploading them whilst I wait for a margherita pizza with prawns and some frites. how does that sound? Pretty damned good to me!

Just a little note to Gaby... I miss you and love you and I am thinking about you a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment